For expert heating installation in Norwalk, OH, call Norwalk and Huron Heating and Air Conditioning at 419-668-2639. Our team welcomes your calls at any time for emergency service.
With over 65 years of professional experience, Norwalk and Huron Heating and Air Conditioning are among the most dependable HVAC services in Norwalk, OH. If you want to escape the winter chills of Norwalk, OH, our heating installation branch is ready to serve you.
We offer heating and cooling repair, maintenance, and installation services. Our HVAC services in Norwalk, OH, are dedicated to helping you live comfortably through Ohio’s winter lows and summer highs. Our heating and AC service technicians diligently serve Norwalk homeowners year-round.
Heating Installation Services Provider in Norwalk, OH that You Can Trust
We offer several services for heating and cooling repair and installation, catering to the HVAC needs of Norwalk, OH, residents. Below are our types of heating installation services to help you choose which one works best for your residence:
- Electric Heat: If you desire an affordable and low-maintenance heating system, our electrical HVAC products can fulfill your needs. An electric system allows you to escape the pollution that other traditional fuels and gas-based heating systems carry with them. Once you find the best electric system for your home, we will provide a seamless and undisruptive installation process.
- Geothermal Clean Energy: The impacts of climate change make our investments in renewable and sustainable energy sources vital. Geothermal heating systems use a renewable heating supply by gathering heating from below the Earth’s surface. This unlimited heating supply allows energy systems to last up to 50 years, creating an optimal heating source for HVAC systems. Norwalk Heating and Air Conditioning’s geothermal heating pump system installations are apt for commercial and residential Norwalk customers alike.
- Fuel Oil Furnace: If you prefer to install a clean fuel-based oil furnace heating system, you can depend on Norwalk Heating and Air Conditioning to keep your home warm. Our fuel oil furnace works with your air conditioner to dehumidify air circulation during humid summers. These systems are an ideal choice for customers looking to install a traditional and clean oil-based option that is easy to maintain.
- Boiler Heating: A water-based boiler heating installation in Norwalk, OH, offers high indoor air quality and humidity-free conditions for your home and office space. We offer environmentally-friendly and energy-efficient boiler installation and maintenance services. These boilers use a water temperature between 145°F and 190°F, making energy consumption more cost-efficient.
- Mini-Split AC: This affordable heating installation in Norwalk, OH, is an ideal choice for customers looking for HVAC systems for an individual room or smaller enclosed spaces. We install and retro-fit indoor and outdoor units with just a three-inch hole through the wall. The mini-split AC is also practical for Norwalk homes with non-ducted or central HVAC systems.